Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sketch Challenge




I may be getting the hang of this blog thing...I'm trying anyways.  There are just so many challenges out there that I'd like to participate in....I need a time machine or something to keep up. Anyways....

This week's challenge at Stamptacular Sunday was to use this great Sketch by Cheri (Graphicat).


I used my favourite MFT stamp called 'Merry Christmas?', coloured with Copics, paper by K&Company, covered the martini glass with Glossy Accents, then added a few gems to finish off the tree.

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

This is AWESOME!! I love that you used that MFT image! It's awesome! Love the martini and the holly!! Friggin FAB job!!
SO glad you joined us at STamptacular!!!
Hugs
CHeri

Eulanda said...

Oooooh I LUV this! Great sentiment - hee hee. The gems on your trees was a brilliant idea!! Cool take on the sketch!!

Betty Wright said...

Terrific design and the Christmas tree decorations are fantastic! Cute sentiment, too! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

Carolyn said...

Wow, fabulous card. I love the image. It's how I feel most days, lol. Great papers also. Thanks for sharing it with us at our Sketch Challenge at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! How true is that sentiment!! Great card!!!