Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Graphicat September Challenge

Time for a new Challenge over at Graphicat Sketch Challenges.  We have a little something different this month, Anything Goes!  That's right, that means.... enter anything you like.

And this month.... when you enter our challenge you will receive a 10% discount to the Graphicat Stamps new store opening September 20th!!! So spread the news and join in the fun with us here...lots of cool stuff is coming your way.

This is the card I made. It's using Cheri's fabulous sentiment stamp Happiness Fairy, (which makes me laugh everytime I see it), along with one of Mo Mannings Fairy images.




Please, pop over to Graphicat Sketch Challenge blog and see what fabulous creations my team mates have created for you.

4 comments:

Tanya S said...

OMG this image is perfect for this card!Love it girl!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! LOL That image is made for that sentiment!! I swear!! LOL LOve your coloring and your colors you picked for your card! Flowers are beautiful too!!

Eulanda said...

BROL!! I don`t know why but that image makes me laugh every time I see it!! Love these colors and those flowers are super pretty. Great card!

Anonymous said...

I love this sentiment and this image fits perfectly! LOL, your card is awesome, fabulous work on the card. I love it!